Know, Like, Trust: Get Known – Top 10 Tips
In our continuing series on Affiliate Marketing, we look further into the factors that cause people to Know, Like, Trust you
In an earlier blog on building your tribe, we spoke about getting your tribe to “know, like, trust” you.
Now, this is something sales people have known for years. But to those of us new to sales, particularly online sales, this can be something of a revelation.
So let’s start from the very beginning of “know, like, trust” – Know.
* This is a genuine Business Tools & Training opportunity so no false promises. This is not a get rich quick scheme, and so you need to put in the work to get the results. Individual results will vary depending on the effort you put in. Please read the full Earnings Disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
What does it mean to get known? Online, this means being an authority in your area. Putting value out there. Sounds simple enough?
My Top 10 Tips to Get Known
So, if you’re ready to get started with “know, like, trust”, and get known, here are my top ten tips:
All of my top 10 tips are available for you, at the Six Figure Mentors. These easy to use, done for you modules will have you known to your audience in no time. For the first time EVER, the Six Figure Mentors are letting you try before you buy. You can try it out FREE here. You’ll get click-by-click training to set up your system, as well as coaching and mentorship to start your online business or to take your business the next level.
- Know your audience. We’ve said before, taking to “everybody” is as good as talking to nobody. Understand who it is you’re addressing, and position your content for that market.
- Be an authority. Assert yourself as an expert in your niche by putting out valuable content in that area. But don’t just give your opinion – back up your assertions with evidence, and give those ideas a name and a formula. It’s easier than it sounds. Give it a go!
- Create valuable content. As in all marketing, understand what the market wants, what keeps them up at night? If you address the issues that keeps your audience up at night, your content will be viewed as valuable and you’ll soon be a well-known authority.
- Lead with value. Don’t just ask for something for nothing. No one will trust you enough to buy your product, or even give you some personal data unless you’ve given them something of value first. For example, I give away a 7 video series on how to start your online business. I also regularly give away reports and books. Is there any guarantee anyone will buy anything? Of course not, but there’s a better chance someone will if they know me, and they find what I’ve given them valuable.
- Relationships. We’ve all heard this before. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Social networking and blog commenting can attract the attention of influencers in your niche. If you’ve not got the weight yet, you can borrow the weight of influencers. You’d be surprised how friendly lots of them are!
- Who you’re seen with. Related to the topic of who you know, is who you’re seen with. Interviewing Influencers allows you to leverage the Influencer’s platform and audience, and reinforces your authority in the field.
- Blog. Unless you express your views and perspective, who’s going to know you? Thankfully the advent of blogging platforms now allows everybody to express their views to a world-wide audience. Conceivably, you could be world famous!
- Guest blog. Almost all bloggers need more content. So, if you blog well, you may be able to guest blog for another Influencer in your niche. As with “who you’re seen with”, this boosts your standing, but even more than that, it boosts your audience! His audience has now become yours!
- Social shares. When your direct audience shares your thought provoking, stimulating, and highly engaging article, your network automatically expands to include their network. Imagine that! The exponential increase in the size of your tribe!
- Other Channels. Beyond article marketing and blogging, we can also co-host or conduct webinars, and podcasts. Many great Influencers made their marks with product reviews, ebooks, and video!
All of my top 10 tips to get yourself known are available, done for you, at the Six Figure Mentors. They easy to use out of the box, and will have you known to your audience in no time.
If you’re ready to start “know, like, trust” with your audience, and start getting known – Try SFM FREE Today!
For the first time EVER, the Six Figure Mentors are letting you try before you buy. You can try it out FREE here. In addition to the Top 10, you’ll get click-by-click training to set up your system, as well as coaching and mentorship to start your online business or to take your business the next level.
*DISCLAIMER – What sets us apart from other online business opportunities is our world class system and methods, as well as our integrity – so we want you to know exactly where you stand. Note that individual results will vary. No results are guaranteed with the help of our training and business systems. All the products and services we provide are for educational and information purposes only. While our member testimonials of success are verifiable, this does not mean you will get the same results. There are those who will not earn any money at all with our program, because individual results will depend on your determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions.